Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would only sub till a new player who cares about the game is found.

Comment

• Great posts Ozzy!

Comment

• Cool to see Ozzy back and doing what he does best

Comment

• I need a sub for about 6 to 12 weeks due to the fact that I have cut a tendon in my right middle finger, making my right hand utterly useless. I do have a suggestion of allowing Portugal of playing for me, if people agree with that?

Comment

• I'm fine with Portugal playing for you.... but you don't have a left hand?
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Portugal will be honored to take control over Spain for the short term. After all we are family and I best know what Penelope my sister wants me to achieve while she is healing up.

Comment

• Piercia asked me to post:

I still haven't solved my login issue (spent no time trying).

Could you please forward to the org thread that I'm off for vacation for a week ?

Thanks

Comment

• But Spain, if you don't post for the next 6-12 weeks, we will never get to see that atavar of yours!

Comment

• I've asked Ming to unblock Persia's account.

Comment

• Ming has fixed Persia's account.
                      All say: "Thanks Ming, for your support!"

Comment

• Almost caught up on my posting... sorry it took me a while. I tried to get it all taken care of before I left for Christmas. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get it all done.

On the bright side, I don't care too much for my family, so I've got some time to try and make a post or two now.
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy
                          I'm fine with Portugal playing for you.... but you don't have a left hand?
                          I have been making so many mistake with just using my left hand that I would make mistakes in the game.

@Rome, not much I can do about that, sorry.

Comment

• The Khmer seem to not understand the idea of stories and characters.

Nor do they seem to understand that the Funglish are waiting for me to get caught up with my posts before they post themselves.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Seems the great writer Ozzy is back

Keep it up Ozzy

Comment

• sorry for the shear volume of posts here. So sorry also for the boring text
                                Not at all!

Comment

Working...
                                X