Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've chanced it to 150 after reading what Rome said. (sorry, didn't refresh the page for a long time)
    150 hours should keep it on till after new years day. After that we can go back to normal business, I think.

Right now nobody is subbing for Russia, I think, btw.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I'm not suggesting you touch the timer for this turn. I just wanted to get a good whine in, as opposed to a good wine, which I have consumed much of over the last few days.

100 hours sounds good until after the new years.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• If no one is subbing for russia I can do it until another player is found or we decide what to do with them.

Comment

• While I hate the idea of the mad warmongering Japenese taking temporary command of my neighbours, I do think it would be better is someone was playing the Rus, and the Japenese player seems a fair option. Of course I don't know whether the Rus player is going to be back by the time this turn finishes anyway - does anyone know?

Comment

• I thought he would be back somewhere early in the new year. (duh) Maybe someone isn't as lazy as I am and willing to look back somewhere in this org thread

Comment

• I only play a warmonger when I'm Japan .

And I don't know if he is comming back or not but even before the holidays russia was not taking his turns.

Comment

• He left about 1 week before the holidays.

Comment

• Am I the only one who didn't knew that clicking on the 'replies number' link for every thread in the forum gives an overview of the number of replies by every poster in that thread?

I made most replies in this thread

Comment

• New thread: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=182796

Comment

Working...
                    X