This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pitboss Portugal
    Korea great stories this past month, Please keep it up.
    Thanks a lot, glad to hear you're reading them.

"Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

Korea great stories this past month, Please keep it up.
      Indeed! I particularly like the information on the Piercian caste system, and of course, the relevant story line.

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy
        No september votes from the HRE
        No votes from HRE for october either. WHere are you sending these votes to?

I just checked my sent gmail. The votes for September and October were sent to the Robert Plomb gmail address. I have forwarded them on to the "vote" address. My apologies, CS et al. I hope they can both be incorporated into the scoring.

Comment

• with al lthese map sharing takes away the fun of exploration.

apart from the third continent i think most of us now share the same world map.

Comment

• I never check the robert gmail acount
            It was only setup for administration purposes.

I'll include them both for October and see to fix your september score.
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I'm sorry HRE, it's still no in the vote box.
              It should be send to vote@diplo.plomp.eu or votes@diplo.plomp.eu

I'll check out my robert account now.

EDIT: got it! (in my 'robert' account)
              Last edited by Robert; November 6, 2008, 06:35.

Comment

• My son (2 years) has restarted my server (by accident, he has been punished ). I had to restart the pitboss server with the auto-save of this turn. All moves since this turn have been undone, please move again. I'm sorry.

Comment

??? I'm glad to give an extention, but showed up for what? And how does that relate to the voting? So many questions....!
                  That was work related. But even now they did show up today we are now way behind as a result of the very slow day yesterday.

Comment

• Cyber, not sure if you know this but civstats is still down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Japan
                      Cyber, not sure if you know this but civstats is still down.
                      yes, I know.
                      I'm at my work, it's a bit too much to let my wife also start civstats with me giving directions through the phone

Comment

• it's a bit too much to let my wife also start civstats with me giving directions through the phone
                        Hail CyberShy, the people of portugal send much thanks to mrs Cyber for restarting the game!

Comment

... the people of portugal send much thanks to mrs Cyber for restarting the game!
                          She gets my "diplomacy" vote for November.

Comment

I'm sorry HRE, it's still no in the vote box.
                            It should be send to vote@diplo.plomp.eu or votes@diplo.plomp.eu

I'll check out my robert account now.

EDIT: got it! (in my 'robert' account)
                            Thanks CS. I will send a 'test' email to confirm that I have the write email addy.

Comment

My son (2 years) has restarted my server (by accident).
                              would be worried if deliberate...

Comment

• @Japan: I'm not sure what configuration you're on, but your loggin in crumbled my connection twice and made the game stuck. Maybe there's a firewall or a virus scanner or something?

I've restarted the game twice.
                                It's not a problem, but can you try to figure out what may cause this problem?

I'm getting this 'pitboss being stuck' problem more and more often, I'm afraid that it's going to ruin our game because at a certain moment I'm not going to be able to keep this game running since it's constantly cripling my connection.

That's not just japan's problem, there are more civs that make the game 'hang'.
                                We must find the source of the problem to find a solution.

Comment

Working...
                                X