X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CyberShy
    Japan: you forgot to end your turn!

All: it's been a really really long time since we ended a turn earlier! In the beginning we were able to do it oftenly, but lately there are always a few of us missing a turn.... Let's try to keep on speed!

I didn't forget to end my turn I had lost my connection and it took awhile to get back online to get back on so it was not my fault.

Comment

• ok, it's not a fault if someone forget his turn, it's just a reminder
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• How many of you have already talked to the Inca in the diplo-screens about their lack of participation in the threads, and their lack of reporting tech trade deals?

Comment

• I have no contact with the Inca, nor do I actually know who does because of theri lack of posting. Although I do think that they have contact with Khmer.
          "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• Requesting extension for voting.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Capo
              I have no contact with the Inca, nor do I actually know who does because of theri lack of posting. Although I do think that they have contact with Khmer.
              no contact for long time. techs traded ages ago all posted.

spain has more recent contact i believe.

Comment

• Voting has closed. Only Maya have asked for a delay. Please vote within the next 3 days, Maya. (before nov 8th

Comment

• Well I need an extention due to the fact that normally there are three people in my area and I was the only who showed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Spain
                    Well I need an extention due to the fact that normally there are three people in my area and I was the only who showed up.
                    ??? I'm glad to give an extention, but showed up for what? And how does that relate to the voting? So many questions....!

Comment

• Who hasn't voted yet?

Comment

• HRE asking for a delay until 15 minutes ago, as that is when I sent in my votes.

Comment

• btw CS. Did my September votes get registered? I know they were awfully late. Sorry about that.

Comment

• No september votes from the HRE
                            No votes from HRE for october either. WHere are you sending these votes to?

Comment

• Korea great stories this past month, Please keep it up.

Comment

• Rome you forgot to end your turn again.

Comment

Working...
                                X