X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Paul

Comment

• forget the USA elections , vote in the pitboss game. far more important.

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy
        Barack Obama
        John McCain
        George W. Bush 2000-2004:
        George W. Bush 2005-2008:

I'm glad that I don't have to vote in the states. To me it would be a choose between two evils. McCain looks old and not really a leader to me.
        Obama looks like a great leader, charismatic and the right personallity. But I simply don't trust him. There are too many really evil people that had too much impact and influence on him. Together with his refusal to let us see who he really is.

I'm glad that I'm living in Holland. We always have many many many choises.

Bush from 2000-2004 was ok?
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Yes, his response to 9/11, his invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq, all done well and appropriate. It's most of all the aftermath of Iraq and his failure to get some internal economic politics done that destroyed his 2004-2008 term for me.
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Can we please stop this none diplo topic, create a new thread and continue there please! FOCUS on the game here

Comment

• Bush and Dick were not good any year. Thank god they will be gone soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toni
                Can we please stop this none diplo topic, create a new thread and continue there please! FOCUS on the game here
                I concur whole-heartedly.
                "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• so lets get back to in game discussions

Comment

• It's amazing that Ras has managed, in his Pitboss Viking log-in, to attain the same Apolyton rank I have. And look how long I have been registered!

Amazing Ras. Anyway, in a futile attempt to get the discussion thread back up again I apologize for slacking on posting but I have a big amount of posts coming up so I might as well give a preview of them so you know I'm aware of certain issues (because there are people who may think I have forgotten):

- I recently made contact with the Portugese and even managed to make a trade deal with them, so that will be dealt with.

- I have also entered Oldonian territory with the same army that met the Portugese, so finally Korea arrives in the northern Kingdoms.

- We have visitors from Piercia, wonder how that will go down.

- Diplomatic discussions with the Greeks continue, issues that are being discussed; technologies, issues with the Romans, and the status of the land-bridge territory claim.

- In the Korean court: Sejong is getting married to Soheon of Wonsan, entertaining the Piercians guests, and Hae Mosu's diplomatic missions to Maya and the naval voyage to Piercia.

And all of this happened in the past few turns, so I have a lot on my plate. So those of you who don't like a lot of reading... my apologies...
                    "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• tiding hre.

it seem much diplo screen between us but it empty of text. is there message?

and i notice in other deals it look like other party sending text but it not there for read. however the deal work.

Comment

• I think that an empty diplo-return means that the deal has been rejected.

Something else: I just realised that LzPrst is in this game! That dude is hiding out there really well! Way to go!

Comment

• Only today and tomorrow left over for voting! I haven't received any delay-requests thus I expect everybody to vote at last tomorrow!

Voted so far:
                          - Japan
                          - Persia
                          - Vikings
                          - Greece

Comment

• Japan: you forgot to end your turn!

All: it's been a really really long time since we ended a turn earlier! In the beginning we were able to do it oftenly, but lately there are always a few of us missing a turn.... Let's try to keep on speed!

Comment

• I was really drunk and hungover all weekend, so I think I missed two turns... sorry. I try not to.

Comment

• Today is the last day players can vote! Please read page 1 of this thread for voting instructions.

I have received votes so far from:
                                - Japan
                                - Persia
                                - Vikings
                                - Greece
                                - Portugal
                                - Korea
                                - Celts
                                - Rome

Comment