Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me or there has been a major drop in postings lately?

Comment

• I agree, there has been a major drop. I personally have had a lot of work lately, but that should be slowing down in the next couple of weeks. Also I was off for a whole month a while back so that resulted in a lot of posts from me.

But I just think that nothing is really going on right now, I am going to post about my sailing expedition, but I wanted to get a few turns in and make it "captain's log" style (not starwars, but like real captains) as soon as I get some time. It's going to be styled similar to the Spanish voyage posts I made back in HOTW5 (7 or 5, I forget which one I was in and was Spain).
      "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• Great idea Capo

Comment

• everyone complained about my posting too much so i have cut back...

Comment

• I have nothing to talk about.

Comment

• I have a question. Theatrically speaking, if the Vikings were to go to war against Spain and the Vikings win and all they demanded was all the techs that Spain had. Would that affect however many tech vouchers Spain had or would the techs just be considered “spoils of war” and none of Spain’s vouchers would be affected?

Comment

• If Spain gives techs in response to a war, then yea, they lose vouchers.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• What if Spain had no vouchers? What if it was a choice of either being crippled or giving the tech? Would this be allowed? And what if Spain gave the tech, would they be reprimanded for giving the tech to save their civ?

Comment

• Crippling another civ is not allowed in games like this. Spain would just have to give up territory, or gold, or resources, or promise to gift units or something like that. Maybe be made into a vassal. There are plenty of other options besides tech.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Ok here is another question. Lets say the Vikings became Spain's Vassal and Spain wanted to bring the Vikings up Tech wise. Would they be able to do that without using up any of their tech vouchers?

Comment

• No.

Comment

• Why not?

Comment

• Cause.

Comment

• Casue what? Is there a good reason why?

Comment

• cause we dont want the lower civs getting better

Comment

Working...
                                X