Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warriors

I was wondering if many here remembered this classic cult hit from 1979..coming up on 30 years!

Thought i would revist a little..seems just yesterday

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

I remember the song "In The City," but I never did see the movie...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
        I remember the song "In The City," but I never did see the movie...
        Hey Wittlich!

It was on the Eagles Long Run LP

Comment

Comment

Comment

CAN YOU DIG IT?
              Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
              One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

I thought this was going to be about that obnoxious video by Kid Rock that's currently being played by every movie theater ( in this area ) before the feature film.
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                  I thought this was going to be about that obnoxious video by Kid Rock that's currently being played by every movie theater ( in this area ) before the feature film.
                  Not a Kid Rock fan so didnt know about that one Dr Strangelove

I remember as a younger man, a bouncer at the time just out of U S Army, full of myself, this was one of those adrenaline flicks where ya just knew you could whoop John Wayne and get the gurl

Comment

I loved this movie. One of my favorites
                    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                    X