X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moving lultiple units at once ?

Is it possible ? (not including armies)

How to ?

It is, if you're playing C3C. I don't think it was possible in Vanilla or PTW. There's a hotkey, maybe Ctrl-J or Ctrl-X. I'm not sure, because I use a button for stack movement. The button is on top of the box in the lower right corner.

Comment

okay, ive seen a commando called "stack" (think it was called that anyway) but i couldnt figure out how it worked.

Didnt get a manual with the game (maybe on PDF...)

C3C= Civ 3 Conquest ?

Vanilla= Regular ?

PTW = play the World ?

I have the Civ III included in the Civ Chronicles! Dont know what version im playing, think its conquest.

Comment

Vanilla = regular, no expansion packs.
        PTW = Play the World
        C3C = Conquests

If you got Chronicles, I'm pretty sure it's fully patched conquests. When you start a game, look in the lower left corner of the startup screen for the version number. If it's 1.22, you're on fully patched Conquests.

"Stack" movement is moving all units on the same tile. IOW, moving all units "in that stack." I usually use "move units of same type in stack," but if you found the move stack button, you're in the right area of the screen. Click the button, then the tile to which you want units to move.

I'm not sure about the manual, but looking on the disk for a pdf seems like a pretty good idea.

Comment

TFrom the C3C manual...

Move Units in Stack - X or J

Note - will move every unit in that stack

Move units of same type - CRTL X or CRTL J

JATF

Comment

i will try these commands in my next game!

Comment

Working...
            X