Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alpha Centauri Declares Itself The One True Ruler Of This Planet And The Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys, at least we know something's happening now.

Comment

So, while wait for this to be decided, could you atleast forward the turn once more ? It won't work to wait now for 1 month and then decide to continue.

Perhaps you'll have found new players for Merc/GS, but 2 turns in 3 months won't leave much of the other players around I guess..
      no sig

Comment

Ok, I'll pass the turn on while we figure this out. I just assumed we were packing it in. Sorry 'bout that. I'm a crappy turn player
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Banana --> killed by GS
          Brilliant move PJ, blaming the other teams for are war crimes, and with no Bananas left to complain we will get away with it too.

P.S. I'm happy to have to turns continue, and if everyones thinking of teaming up against us it might just be a fitting challenge.
          Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Hey, any conflict typically is good for Team Merc.
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

So how goes the turn player search for GS?
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Don't look good...
                One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

......and.....ok then.

Congrats to AC!!!!

Can we open the forums now, please?
                  You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Not until Sarantium and Horde give up :/

Comment

Working...
                    X