New 48 Hour Turn Limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 48 Hour Turn Limit

Unless I hear major complaints from anyone, and a rationale as to why we shouldn't, can we please implement a firm 48 hour turn limit in this game.

The penalty will be having the admins play the save for you by simply hitting end turn and passing it on.

snoop - Aeson - OK by you folks? You do not have to do the monitoring. The few of us still here will do that. But you may be required to advance the turn.

So - I guess we will see who is still paying attention to this game.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Agreed, while awaiting the next turn, teams can work out major stategies so it should only be moving unit that they have to wait for the turn to arrive to decide.
    1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
    Templar Science Minister
    AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

I think a significant reason for the recent lack of interest is the slow pace of the turn.

Even on team AC there are not many active people left.
      no sig

Comment

The Horde is happy to have the new 48 hour limit
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by PJayTycy
          I think a significant reason for the recent lack of interest is the slow pace of the turn.
          Exactly. Which is why I have proposed this.

Presuming AC and the Horde are on side - that leaves the Mercs and GS to hear from.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

I'm not willing to play turns for people at this point, so this is not going to happen. If one party is a problem, you can have them resign if they agree to it, but other than that, this is the problem with not having this on PTBS (as I originally suggested )
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
            X