Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picks made.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Picks made...
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

in
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

At first... I thought this was going to be like the salary cap league, and that my picks would be used for both groups (Poly and FFZ). I see now that this is just yet ANOTHER set of picks I have to make each week
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Richelieu missed the 1st week but yahoo will drop that from his score so he's still in the running

Comment

Standings after Week One...

Set Name Total Points Group Points
              Mingapulcos 12
              Berz 11
              SlowwHand 11
              Homestopher 10
              Brtndr4u 10
              Ramsey Picks 10
              Koyaanisqatsi 10
              The Red Baron 9
              Vicious Rabbits 8
              Deity Dude 8
              Kataphraktoi 8
              Flash 8
              walleworld 8
              Da Boyz 8
              Hairballing 7
              ColdWizard 6
              Richelieu 0

I had a good week
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

What? Why does carolina vs chicago say push instead of correct as i chose carolina?

And why do i have a ''incorrect'' for steelers vs cleveland when the page displays both that i choose steelers, and that they won?

if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

By the point spread?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yeah... the point spread for the Carolina/Chicago game was 3 points, and Carolina only won by three, thus a tie.

And the Steelers didn't cover the spread, so even thought they won the game, bettors lost
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

you were lucky to get 8 the first week if you weren't playing the spreads

Comment

He was lucky to get 8, even if playing the spread.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

i dont recall claiming to be a nfl pickem guru. like i mentioned before, i havnt done this sort of thing before and was curious
                          if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

I'm just saying, if a person can have a winning percentage over a season, they need to do it for a living. Beats hell out of working.

Comment

Actually, assuming a) equal amounts wagered on all bets b) the bookie/house takes 10% juice on all losses and c) pushes are considered "no bet" you need a winning pct. of 52.4% to break even.

Comment

Congrats to Flash for winning the week with 10 correct.

Following are the current standings...
                                And remember, the standings are based on total score minus your lowest week. The first score represents the total for the two weeks, and the second score represents your total score minus your worst week:

1 Mingapulcos 20 12
                                2 Berz 19 11
                                2 SlowwHand 18 11
                                4 Koyaanisqatsi 19 10
                                4 The Red Baron 19 10
                                4 Brtndr4u 18 10
                                4 Flash 18 10
                                4 Ramsey Picks 15 10
                                4 Homestopher 14 10
                                10 Kataphraktoi 17 9
                                11 walleworld 16 8
                                11 Deity Dude 15 8