0%
    D
    0%
    E
    0%
    This space is empty... or is it?

Looks like C is off to a good start

Asmodean
    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

3 out of 3 votes, not bad

Comment

Unanimity is so boring.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
          Unanimity is so boring.
          I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale

I agree.
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

GO E!!!!!

Looks like a type of dragon to me.

Comment

Not gonna lie. Don't get the appeal of C at all. If I saw that crawling around my bathroom floor, I'd smash it with a magazine. The others I'd name and feed.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Let me amend the above statement. I don't think all the creatures have to be cute by any means. C is certainly an interesting creature. It has a Where The Wild Things Are sort of vibe. But it just isn't my cup of tea.

Comment

I like creepy creatures... E is way too cute for my taste

Comment

Looks like C is gonna take it down.

Comment

Holy crap! Tied up, and B isn't out of it yet either...

Comment

unfortunately this poll is invalid... no banana option.
                          First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                          Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

I know

I decided against the banana option, otherwise will would get to many votes for banana instead of the creatures (considering the little activity here, we needed every vote we could get)

Looks like C is going to win, but it's a tight race. The final round will end sunday (or maybe monday)... too busy right now

Comment

The winner is C... for creature names, links and creator names go to the main thread

Comment

Working...
                              X