This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The barbs are very bad indeed.

This makes for a good and realistic challenge I guess.

The bad side is if a civ goes under...

Monarch level causes this? Plus lots more vacant space in the millenium BC.
    "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
    *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

It seems to me that most players who play within the 20 hour timer are done by about 12 hours. The timer just keeps ticking over, without the others actually taking their turn so it may as well be quicker.
      *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

It seems to me that most players who play within the 20 hour timer are done by about 12 hours. The timer just keeps ticking over, without the others actually taking their turn so it may as well be quicker.
        *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

What barbarians are you talking about ?

Comment

you probably have the great wall don't you?

Comment

Yep ^^

Comment

lucky you

Comment

i have an idea. why don't we speed up the clock on the weekends and on the weekdays we keep it at 20hrs. this way at least on the weekends those of us who do nothing but wait for the clock to turn can be happy.

Comment

You guys are really overcomplicating this.

24 hour timer was what we agreed to in the beginning. Everyone knew what they were getting into. Now people are freaking out because the game isn't moving fast enough.

If quick turns are what you need jump in the multiplayer pub and look for "Blazing Pan Take No Prisoners".

Comment

pinhead i don't have time for regular game but a slightly faster timer won't kill anyone unless your russa

Comment

Well 4 hours to go and only Rome not played.

I'm just saying that most who are playing a turn play it within 12-14 hours.

It doesn't matter what we agreed on at the beginning. We ARE entitled to at least discuss options at any time BUT only make changes occasionally with a solid consensus.
                        *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

pinhead i don't have time for regular game but a slightly faster timer won't kill anyone unless your russa

I don't have time to login more than once a day. Sooooo, I guess we stick with the 22 hour timer.

See how easy that was? Now quit your *****ing about something that was settled long ago. Starting to remind me of my wife.

Comment

It doesn't matter what we agreed on at the beginning. We ARE entitled to at least discuss options at any time BUT only make changes occasionally with a solid consensus.
                            Actually, it does matter what we decided on in the begining. People pledged to play based on the timer and their understanding of their real life sechedual. Wanting to bump the timer up faster and faster is pretty selfish IMO... screwing someone just so you can get your turns in faster.

It's all a moot point though, since you will never get a solid consensus on this.

Comment

pinhead you only work mon-fri what do you do on the weekends that is so time consuming?all i as saying was to bump the clock up on weekends and put it to regular on weekdays. its not going againt the original plan i would just like to get at least 4 turns in on the weekends is all and its not being selfish to want this the people who are selfish are the ones who refuse to make compramises like yourself.

Comment

weekends in america not the same as weekends in australia so kee pthe turner the same forevery day. we agreed at start for a 24 hr timer

Comment

Working...
                                X