• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pekka
    What's her name?
    Princess White Paw Skunk Belly.

Theben thinks up very strange names.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

She's not. Theben was adopted. Sorry man. Had to tell you sometime.
      Actually that comes as a relief.

Princess White Paw Skunk Belly.

Theben thinks up very strange names.

That was mom's cat's name.

Still not as good as Vecna, the velcro Buddhist spider-cat from the nth dimension.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Why do you want to kill her with a shotgun?

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc
          Do they have reasonable rates?
          If your smart you can even get paid for it though they call it baby sitting.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I think the n.th dimension is an essenial distinction there. Now it all makes sense.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I was a bit weary when I saw the title. But what a cute kid Tehban. You should be proud(and probably are).
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
              X