Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

He wouldn't let me tell you.

Tehben, of course, didn't tell me until three months after she was born that I was an uncle.

Dip****.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Comment

You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I left a voicemail!
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by rmsharpe
                You have a very lovely daughter.

I know I'd buy her ice cream if she looked at me this way. And I've been known to be very conservative about buying ice cream.

Comment

Oh she's cute!!

In some pictures, she looks a bit like Björk
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Who has taken the pictures? You?

Because their very good aesthetically, whoever did take them did good job.

Comment

AWwwwww she's so cute. Yup you better get two baseball bats in about 10 years don't wait 12. They start younger and younger these days. She's adorable you should be very proud.

And the name of the little princess would be??
                      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

She is now under protection of SC, just like all PolyKids are.

Anyyways, if you have more pictures, ones you want to post, go ahead. She's very pretty and a gorgeous little princess

What's her name?
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Very cute kid, congrats TB
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

She so cute, it's hard to believe she's related to che.

Comment

cute!

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                                She so cute, it's hard to believe she's related to che.
                                She's not. Theben was adopted. Sorry man. Had to tell you sometime.
                                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X