• Turn 900 BC to Andydog.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• 875BC to Jid

Comment

• --> Hercules

Comment

• 850BC to Jid
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• --> Hercules

Comment

• What has happened to the game turn?

Comment

• I sent 850BC to Andy on the 11th. I suspect he is busy or on a short break. I'll send again nevertheless.

However note I myself will be away from tomorrow (14th) until Sunday 19th.
                      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Sorry chaps, went over to Spain for a visit. Turn to Wittlich.

Comment

• 825BC to Jid
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• --> Hercules

I hope you had a good holiday in Spain, Andy.

Comment

• I did thanks Jid, it was Barcelona that we stayed in, which is one crazy city. Interesting place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there!

Comment

• Truely! That is my same response for Berlin (or Amsterdam for that matter) - a great/crazy city to visit, but if I lived there - most probably my body would be found laying dead in a ditch in the morning due to too much "partying spirit"

Comment

Working...
                                X