When You Bathe...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When You Bathe...

Just wondering because I'm at my grandmother's house and forgot to bring my soap. She only has bar soap and liquid baby soap, which I don't particularly like but I'm alternating between the two.
    What kind of soap do you prefer?
    bar soap
    59.32%
    liquid soap applied with hands
    20.34%
    liquid soap applied with scrubbie
    13.56%
    soap is for sissies. only bananas touch my skin.
    6.78%

I voted bar soap, but I'm an American sit-com kinda guy, which means I consider taking a walk in the rain an effective cleaning.

edit before it even starts: A clothed walk, sweet Jesus.
    You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

Bar soap costs less, and lasts longer.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Bar soap and shampoo, whatever my wife provides.
        But she has all kinds of scented body washes and stuff, and I've been known to check them out.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

At the bar I go to they use the liquid.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Liquid body wash with hands. Baby.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I usually just use shampoo as soap. Dries out my skin much less than most soaps, and I'm using it anyways. Some body washes are really nice too, but I'm using the shampoo anyways. On the other hand, the "manly" combo body wash/shampoo I've used is really crap and smells terrible, and dries out my skin more than most shampoo or soaps.

Comment

For some reason, I always get an icky feeling at thought of using another person's bar of soap. I always prefer liquid soap.

Oh, and I never bathe . . . .

I shower.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                  I usually just use shampoo as soap. Dries out my skin much less than most soaps, and I'm using it anyways. Some body washes are really nice too, but I'm using the shampoo anyways. On the other hand, the "manly" combo body wash/shampoo I've used is really crap and smells terrible, and dries out my skin more than most shampoo or soaps.
                  When I did swim team I'd use shampoo as soap just because it'd be one less thing to carry but I only did it there because my one friend told me my body hair would grow long if I did that too much and that kind of freaked me out a bit.

What about sharing bar soap with people? I find it kind of gross...

Originally posted by MrFun
                  For some reason, I always get an icky feeling at thought of using another person's bar of soap. I always prefer liquid soap.

Oh, and I never bathe . . . .

I shower.
                  Oh I thought 'bathe' meant taking baths or showers. I only take showers as well.

Comment

I use a bar of soap that is cut into tiny blades so I can clean under the skin as well.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Bar soap.

My dad is using liquid soap, but I'm afraid he's been developing an OCD.
                      Graffiti in a public toilet
                      Do not require skill or wit
                      Among the **** we all are poets
                      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

I don't bathe and I live in a barrel. I may live like a dog, but at least I still have my humanity.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Blah

Comment

The same way as everyone I know.
                            With a scented liquid bath essence or bath salts that is given into the bathing water before you climb into the bath tub.
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Bar soap and shampoo. Liquid soap is for girls, and sissies.

Comment

Working...
                              X