Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vels? Strats? search enginge?

Hi People!

I was wandering the site and found a thread which had a response from one member telling the poster to check out Vel's strategy guide(s). Well I couldn't resist and thought I would see for myself what was written by Vel. So... I attempted to search for his username in the search engine here and it says I need more than three letters to search for his posts.

Am I missing something or is the search engine just plain broken? If the username is to short for the search engine then the search engine should be revamped to accept shorter usernames.

Secondly since the search does not at present work properly for this search does someone have the threads I might be interested in, in a single place here, or at least some connection to some. (I'm not looking for a single entry here just general ideas for improving my game on a global basis)

Lastly maybe I am wrong here but is Vel the correct spelling in the first place?

B.S.
    Branded since birth he roams among you to swine as much as possible...
    Go Figure!

Mucho Grasias'

B.S.
    Branded since birth he roams among you to swine as much as possible...
    Go Figure!

Comment

does he have an offical aka I can pay for it, strategy guide for the game yet? I had one of his for alpha centauri and it was amazing how much better my game got (and I was pretty good to begin with)
      A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

Working...
      X