X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton Fantasy Football Sign Up

Jag will commish

thats 2

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Back to defend = 4
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

"In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Nice going guys. Keep 'em coming.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Comment

I'd like to run a 12 team one, but if that can't happen we're going with 10. I assume people like Snoopy369 will join once they see the thread.
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Count me in this year. I was too late last year.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Football is on local television news. I know, this is Texas. I'm just saying...football is all.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

10 or 12, either sounds great. I'm just hoping for an active, involved league, with people who keep up with lineup changes throughout the year. The Poly league I was in last year (it was the 2nd of the 2 leagues) was fun.
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'll play.
                        Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

I'll go in on this.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

1. Jaguar
                            2. Berzerker
                            3. Slowwhand
                            4. -JRabbit
                            5. Koyaanisqatsi
                            6. Tuberski
                            7. gjramsey
                            8. Kidicious
                            9. flash9286
                            10. Imran Siddiqui

I'll run 10, 12, or 14.

Comment

Where's snoop???

Comment

Working...
                              X