Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it ok to have sex with a mentally handicapped individual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it ok to have sex with a mentally handicapped individual?

As the topic asks, would you consider it to be acceptable to have sex with a mentally handicapped person, or would you consider it using them, or some kind of rape?

If somebody is seriously mentally ill, then having sex with them would be rape or taking advantage of them. They dont understand what is happening and therefore they cant consent.

On the other hand, if there is physical arousal and arousal leads to enjoyment then surely its ok. If they are not aroused and forced to have sex then then they will not be well inclined towards their partner, and this will show in their everyday interaction with them

what do you think?
    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Are your pickup skills really that pathetic?
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Depends on your position to them.
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

how about missionary?
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I guess it would really depend on the individuals and situation?

As an related note, i met guy who is nurse for the handicapped (not exactly sure about the details, but probably patients with birth defects and such) this weekend and he mentioned that many of these guys are really hung like nothing he has seen.

Straight guy, so i guess he hasn't been after packs much but it sounds like a cruel punishment if they don't ever get any. :/

Comment

Mental retards should be like everyone else, they should be executed for their crimes and are responsible for when their orifaces get filled, I give you there fact, you cannot have it both ways: treat them fairly, or give them preferential treatment, but please do not patronize me.

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos
              Are your pickup skills really that pathetic?
              my question was a result of a discussion with my perfect 10 non handicapped missus
              Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

cruel punishment because they are hung?

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I'd say post pictures but it'd be difficult to establish if she is retarded. Post a video of her solving a rubiks cube please.

Comment

I don't think it would be OK. They don't have the capability of judging the context and consequences of their actions. Admittedly, the line might not be clear in many instances.
                    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Then what use is their life? If they do not know what they are doing they are like goldfish to my orca.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                        cruel punishment because they are hung?

JM
                        No, the fact that they might not get to use that gift!

Comment

my question was a result of a discussion with my perfect 10 non handicapped missus
                          Why does your perfect 10 need to resort to picking up retards, are your skills in certain areas really that bad

"The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by JulianD

No, the fact that they might not get to use that gift!
                            How about someone not being able to use their gift of a 3 inch ****?

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller

How about someone not being able to use their gift of a 3 inch ****?

JM
                              Tell me about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X