Spore Creature Creator Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spore Creature Creator Available

I just started downloading. The bastards are selling it as a stand alone package, it can't be THAT good can it? I didn't see the price tag though.

205mb
    be free

Spore forum.

Comment

oh
      be free

Comment

Since I predicted a while back the similar direction I saw this franchise headed compared to everyone's favourite, the Sims, I can only try to avoid looking smug and saying I told you so.

And in any case, joy, let us await the penis people. And the boobie race. Oh how such amusement beckons us.

Comment

Have you lived under a stone for the last days, Spikie?
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

No - he posted that here earlier today. You can't expect me to go looking in the Spore forum for info.

Comment

Go check the other forum, I believe some of the youtube videos are linked to there.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

I could go on infinite...

Comment

This will be the internets newest fad, and it's about time too.
                  be free

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai

I could go on infinite...
                    Yes, you appear to be proving my point. I'm really not sure what yours is.

Comment

I was trying to prove your point. Show me some gratitude, beatch.

Comment

Bad DrSpike
                        The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

My point was so evidently true it didn't really need external proving.

Comment

WTF is Spore?

Nikolai swearing
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Spikie: Confident as always I see.

LS: You call that swearing? If it suits you, be my guest. But check out the suomithreadi.

Comment

Working...
                              X