Bohemian Epic - the conclusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bohemian Epic - the conclusion

This is a continuation of the Bohemian Epic Pitboss tracker and discussion thread.

It was indeed strange. From written and oral records it can be determined that all civilizations which settled on the great inland sea, quite independent of each other, came to recognize it as the Bohemian Sea. Legend has it that a great maritime civilization - known as Bohemia - once blessed its shores and sailed its waters. It was the epitome of 'civilization', quite advanced for its time in history..

But some disaster befell Bohemia, and it disappeared from the landscape, with no clues as to what came of it. An earthquake or flood perhaps. Or did it ever really exist?

The legend gave us the name of the sea, and thus the endeavours of the people who now border are known as the Bohemian Epic.

The game:

Name: Bohemian Epic

Password: seagull

The players:

Wittlich - Egypt (Rameses II) - history
    Ephack - Arabia (Saladin) - history
    Beta - Spain (Isabella) - still kicking
    proviisori - Persia (Cyrus) - still kicking
    pinchak - Greece (Alexander) - history
    snoopy369 - Carthage (Hannibal) - still kicking
    Rhothaerill - Rome (Julius Caesar)) - history

The settings:

Pitboss game with 24 hour turn timer
    Inland sea
    Standard map size and climate, etc
    All standard victory conditions
    All default game settings (with no city flipping after conquest)
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Saddle up!
    Attached Files
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Give'em hell Beta!

Comment

Oh and to Provii and Snoopy...beat Beta - like - um... a DOG (or a BetaHound, if you will). Ya, that's it!

Comment

I notice I have been erased from history.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Inform us when the game is back up, Beta
            Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

Waiting on word from the snoopdog.

Comment

PM'ing and emailing snoop. Let's finish this slugfest.

Comment

cool
                  Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

Working...
                  X