New info from Firaxis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New info from Firaxis

New information available from Firaxis : http://www.firaxis.com/games/game_detail.php?gameid=21#
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Petrell's Domain Webmaster

Hmm, one thing I notice already: They don't mention PTBS (Pitboss) method of playing online. I wonder if they decided not to import that... it would be too bad, if so, that's by far the superior choice for playing slow MP games (ie PBEM style)...
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Already known on worthplaying.com although now we have an Indian face and a Civ4 Indiamen.
      «Vive le Québec libre» - Charles de Gaulle

Comment

Does the term "total conversion" have a precise meaning?

Comment

Thanks for the info. Will take me a couple of days to get the info in the Info Centre though.

Comment

i'M DYING for new informations right now. What's up with that... au compte-goutte...

Comment

Those native villages seem to be building experts. This could mean that it shall now take x turns to train a colonist in a native village, or something more fundamental could have changed.

Comment

Play.com ou play.uk has the Colonization game listed as 17,99 English pounds...

Comment

Working...
                X