No announcement yet.

[PtBS] The Return Of Rhothaerill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spain has many cities, each of which contributes to the defense of the homeland. We also work our citizens very hard; spare the rod, spoil the citizen, I always say.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Beta, I had to reload the turn autosave as the game (and my computer) crashed not long after you played your turn.

Comment

• Witt, same as above - for both games, FF and this one... sorry!

Comment

• No problem Snoopy. I was wondering why I still had to play again. Replayed my turns in both games.

Oh, and the new turn is up for this game!

Comment

• Game is down.

Comment

• It's up now, sorry, was rebooting

Comment

• Oops, game kablooied. Rhoth, you will need to play again, sorry!

Comment

• Will do.

Comment

• You would think having an Oracle would help these computer crashes
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Are you kidding? Oracle CAUSES computer crashes most of the time. If there's a slower database system out there, I haven't found it yet...

Oh, you mean THE Oracle. Nope, even she can't see into the workings of Windows XP. Tells me it gives her a headache to try.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                        Oops, game kablooied. Rhoth, you will need to play again, sorry!
                        Lucky I don't have to replay. I forgot my power cables so have to do with what's left in my battery pack.
                        He who knows others is wise.
                        He who knows himself is enlightened.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• So THE oracle is a Linux enthusiast?
                          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Hey Snoophetamine...Civstats is down...and you're the only left for this turn.

Comment

• When I leave work I'll play and fix it ...

Comment

• The Game is still UP ... But, alas - CivStats is disconnected again.
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X