No announcement yet.

[PtBS] The Return Of Rhothaerill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day after tomorrow I'm going on vacation. I should be back around 2,5 weeks from now.

Rob Worham is so kind to play my turns during my absence. Please be gentle to him.
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Good riddance...err, I mean have fun.

Comment

• I had to reload from Beta's recovery save... Beta, you seem to have played your turn already, but just in case I'll not actually end turn when I play my turn tonight if you did anything you need re-doing again (unless you post in the interim).
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Ok - thanks and understood.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Snoop - just logged in and everything seems OK. It shows me as finishing my turn anwaiting for other civilizations. It shows you as the only civ yet to play.

Did they modify something in BTS for the recovery saves - ie making the save at the end of the turn???
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Witt wins!
              Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• ____________________________
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Congrats on a great game Witt!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
                    Snoop - just logged in and everything seems OK. It shows me as finishing my turn anwaiting for other civilizations. It shows you as the only civ yet to play.

Did they modify something in BTS for the recovery saves - ie making the save at the end of the turn???
                    Apparently, sometimes.

Anyway, I just loaded a recovery save, Supersub, you need to play your turn again.

Comment

• Done.
                      I'm heading home again today, so my gameplay should be its usual dashing speed within 36 hours.
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• The Spanish Empire would like to announce that it has protected itself against barbarian infiltration with a wall that is as long as the eye can see, and as high as the heavens. Other empires may quake at the thought of barbarian hordes pillaging their lands and raping their women, but the Spanish Empire protects its own.

Comment

• I guess the wall is somehow magical?!

I hear it prevents the barbarians attacking your civilian population even though they settle outside the wall.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• It sets fear into the hearts of the Barbarians, to see our abilities to produce such wonders, that they dare not attack our settlements on either side of the wall. They prefer to look for juicier targets further afield.

Comment

• Fearfull barbarians is a very good thing!
                              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Com'on, me beauties. Shiver those timbers and walk da planck.
                                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                                X