I'm having problems with unistalling MMO2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm having problems with unistalling MMO2

I installed MMO2 on my secondary hard drive, which crashed a month or so ago. I've formatted it, then tried reinstalling MMO2 on my hard drive.

I can't.

It seems the game's install still thinks its on the computer somewhere. Is there any way to manually install? Or to clear any remaning information of the game?

Any help please? I bought the game from a fried about 7 months ago, and had great fun with it for most of that time.
    Last edited by Heraclitus; June 10, 2008, 07:34.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

First try to unintall via the remove tool in the control panel. That may not do the job, so then use RegEdit and scan for Master Of Orion entries and delete them.

IF you are not famiiar, go to Run on XP and type it in the box. That will clear it once you get those registry entries out.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response, I will try this as soon as I have some time.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

The uninstall tool was one of the first things I tried, it said It couldn't find the unilnstall log on D:

Then I used RegEdit and deleted the entries it found, I will try reinstalling MMO2 and will see how it goes.

I think it should work, thanks for the help vmxa1!

Comment

Just want to see evryone get their Moo fix.

Comment

Working...
          X