Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do gay marriage statutes address the issue of dickgirl marriage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do gay marriage statutes address the issue of dickgirl marriage?

I'm not sure that the hermaphrodite lobby is strong enough to legalize she-man on she-man marriage, but a boy can dream...
    She-men should be allowed to marry she-men
    18.92%
    She-men should be allowed to marry men
    21.62%
    She-men should be allowed to marry women
    18.92%
    She-men should just pick a gender, dammit
    40.54%
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Thank Jebus you came back.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Imran begged me to return. He's evidently gay for me or something.

Comment

woo

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
          I would be gay for you also.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

And an invalid poll too.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I rock
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                  And an invalid poll too.
                  QFT
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Imran, now that loinburger is here your services are no longer needed.

Comment

Do polls still require a banana option or some such nonsense?

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                        Imran, now that loinburger is here your services are no longer needed.

My services haven't been needed in years... and yet I still post... just to annoy you.

Comment

Do polls still require a banana option or some such nonsense?
                          NONSENSE?!!!

I thought I knew you!!

Comment

Re: Do gay marriage statutes address the issue of dickgirl marriage?

I'm not sure that the hermaphrodite lobby is strong enough to legalize she-man on she-man marriage, but a boy can dream...
                            LOINBURGER!!!

Man great to see ya again!!

I still laugh like hell when I remember your famous Birthdays everyday celebrations, what, maybe 4 years ago???

But to comment on the OP, sound intriguing
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

I would be gay for you also.
                              shhh..but um, a few dreamy dreams about ol loinburglar and well..wow..refreshing
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                              X