Guitar Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Hero

I've been meaning to pick up this for a while, and I saw the 3rd game (with the wireless guitar) on special this weekend so took the plunge.

Any GH fans here?

Except to the wireless guitar.

Comment

Why - I've never had any trouble with the wireless pad or wheel.

Comment

Been playing this for the last couple of hours and love it!

Have done the first set of songs, and just trying to 100% the first one. I keep screwing up one part in the solo.

I took a peek at the harder difficulty levels as well and I'm shocked by how mean they are. This is no sunday gamers game.

Comment

Raining Blood is freakin' hard, even on Medium I can't complete it.

The version of Devil Went Down to Georgia is horrific. They even pissed off Charlie Daniels with it.

Cliffs of Dover is terrific. Quite a different tune to other stuff you encounter in that grouping. The change of pace comes at the perfect time.

Comment

You'd have been better off with Rock Band, but GH3 is still fun.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
              Why - I've never had any trouble with the wireless pad or wheel.
              I need the clicky strum bar.

Comment

I'm going to play some more tonight, and curiously have been looking forward to it, something that rarely happens these days. I think it's because I've only dabbled with this genre.

Comment

they made a good genre here the longevity lasts a whole lot longer than your average gimmick game
                  Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Definitely - I am pretty addicted at the moment. I was off work today and yesterday and have played a lot of GH. I've 5 *'ed easy and now working on medium.

There's quite a large GH community, with the competitive scoreboards and co-op.

Comment

Me and my gf have been playing it a lot (have not got Rock Band here it seems), we love it, but we can't do hard, hitting the orange button is in an odd place, but slowly getting better. I assume the better songs are available when you beat hard? Or what? I want to play that Paint it Black song or whatever it is. The one from Platoon.
                      be free

Comment

All the songs are available on each difficulty. Paint it Black it the encore to one of the middle career tiers, 3 I think.

Comment

Oh ok, I check again. thx
                          be free

Comment

Paint It Black is one of the few songs on GH3 which I truly, desperately want in Rock Band. Gimme Shelter is great, but I'd like to have both.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

My wrist hurts. No jokes please.

Comment

Working...
                              X