• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PtBs] Full Frontal Nudity

New thread!
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

(The old one is here).

Comment

Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
      The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
      Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
      Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Game seems to be down........
        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Yep, connection timing out.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

It's back up with 15 plus hours on the clock. Hercules needs to replay.

Comment

Not connecting for me.
              Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Try now, my IP address changed for some reason on my router.

Comment

Now I get "connected to host..." but it just sits there with the bar repeatedly filling across the screen???

Comment

Same here.............

Comment

Me too...
                      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Me as well...
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by CerberusIV
                          Now I get "connected to host..." but it just sits there with the bar repeatedly filling across the screen???
                          My computer "frooze up" sometime last night. I'll have to reload the game. It should be up by the time you read this.

Comment

28+ hours on the clock.

Comment

Played with just over 7hrs on the clock.

Comment

Working...
                              X