Clintonites Scare Me Deeply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clintonites Scare Me Deeply

I've been lurking on www.hillaryis44.org and http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net a bit and the irrationality if starting to scare me deeply. A lot of these people are getting loonier than Freepers. For example:

-Large-scale approving linking to Freeper threads (including one dedicated solely to personal insults directed at Michelle Obama). Yeesh.

-In responce to a post about Obama drawing an 80K crowd in Oregon:

what's with the crowd of 80,000??? Was that for real?? or was it a protest against him and the media spun it???
    Waaa?

-In a thread about how Clinton is the presumptive nominee:

For me it's so hard! I am seventeen years old and my friends belong to Obama supporter! I am so young but my heart is for Hillary since I was a baby. Clintons were my destiny and they are going to be forever!
    In my heart I know Hillary will have popular vote and she will win but it's so hard! But now there are you, my second family, a beutiful family! You can always help me when I am sad and even if everybody say Hillary won't win I (because of you) am keeping on fighting...thank you soooo much! I love yoU!
    -A thread in which the OP talks about how Obama is running an insurgent campaign against the party establishment and how that is damaging the unity of the democratic party. A whole slew of people agree. They talk about how important it is to support incumbents against insurgent candidates. One person says that Obama actually had the support of the party establishment and the rest of the thread is discussion about how important it is for insurgent candidates to push out the party establishment.

For all the talk about Obama groupies, on the internet I've definately seen more rabid support for Clinton than Obama (although there are definately a decent number of pro-Obama idiots out there...).

Oh well either the Clintonites will regain a little sanity or I'll laugh my head off when it is feminists that take down Roe v. Wade.
    Last edited by Bosh; May 19, 2008, 11:44.
    Stop Quoting Ben

Welcome to the internets.

Comment

Clinton
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Whoha
        Welcome to the internets.
        Yes, yes I know

Clinton
        Disagreeing with Imran since 1999
        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Imran
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Why?

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian

Why?

-Arrian
              Have been reading too much fark at work, (am writing a reading comprehension textbook based on fark links and getting paid for it ) and too many links to those sites. Couldn't look away from the stupid.
              Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

I found a picture of young Hillary Clinton. She looks like one of my ex-girlfriends.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
                  I found a picture of young Hillary Clinton. She looks like one of my ex-girlfriends.
                  Riesstiu IV --

Bosh --
                  Let me guess. Those are sites run by Hillary or her campaign. Rather, they're run by Clinton fanatics.

Don't blame the candidate because they have some wacky supporters.

Comment

Yeah, I mean did we blame the candidate for supporters from www.iwanttohavedukakisbaby.com ?

Comment

WTF is hillaryclintonforum?
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Riesstiu IV --
                        Imagine curly hair instead of straight and that's what my ex looks like.

Comment

They look like children.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Extremely ugly children. Honestly, Hillary looks like she just fell out of the ugly helicopter in the middle of a barrel roll. Then someone beat her with the ugly tire iron.
                            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

This was back when they had principles.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                              X