Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruby Tuesday vs Applebee's vs TGI Friday's

Which do you like best?

(yes this is a copycat thread inspired by another thread )
    Ruby Tuesday
    17.24%
    Applebee's
    17.24%
    TGI Friday's
    20.69%
    Bananabee's Saturday's
    44.83%
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

I prefer Sir Humphrey
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

TGI Friday's is the only one I've been to. As such all I could do was a lodge a protest vote.
      "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

perhaps you'd like us to buy you a dinner at the other two places in order to rethink your vote?
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

They all suck equally.
          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

I haven't been to any of them in at least a decade. In the mid-to-late 90s, I slightly preferred Applebee's; they had a more varied menu and even seemed to have the occasionally healthy item on it. Plus my 5-year-old daughter preferred it, and that sealed the deal.
            "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Chili's
              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

We call Applebee's "Crapplebees." My brother used to insist that they made their steaks out of cow anuses. Then he had to work there a while and confirmed for me that they just used really low-quality sirloins.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Re: Ruby Tuesday vs Applebee's vs TGI Friday's

Originally posted by MarkG
                  (yes this is a copycat thread inspired by another thread )
                  Mine
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

TGIF.
                    i used to go to applebee's a lot when i was younger and hadn't in about 10 years until last monday. and i'm going again this monday.
                    they have cute menus.
                    ruby tuesday is good too though. i don't really care which i go to.

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico
                      Applebee's is the only one I've been to. As such all I could do was a lodge a protest vote.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

They certainly epitomize many americans idea of what a restaurant should be. I'm not sure I 've ever eaten at any of them but I felt free to vote my opinion.
                        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Applebee's sux
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Of those three I would only eat at Applebees. Used to really like applebees, but they've gone way down hill in the last couple years. I don't think I've seen any of the three since I moved to Houston (a blessing)

Comment

I'm surprised so many people have strong opinions about them. In my mind they are all exactly the same.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                              X