No announcement yet.

Ruby Tuesday vs Applebee's vs TGI Friday's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of those three TGIF's is the best because they have better drink specials. All three are over priced and not very good chain restaurants though.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Chili's, then TGIFridays.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
        I'm surprised so many people have strong opinions about them. In my mind they are all exactly the same.
        Pretty much. I think that TGIFs generally has better drinks though.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Quick: Chilis or Olive Garden
          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Easy, Chili's. Olive Garden sucks dick.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

You were too slow, I already picked Chili's anyway
              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

we dont have Chili's in Thessaloniki. Just the other three...
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Maybe you should buy franchising rights.

Comment

Invalid. No Chili's.

The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
                    "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
                    "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
                    The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Olive Garden > Chili's > Ruby Tuesday > Applebee's > Bennigan's > TGIF

TGIF used to be much better, but they went way downhill in the last decade or so.
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                        P.F. Chang's > Olive Garden > Chili's > Ruby Tuesday > Applebee's > Bennigan's > TGIF
                        Fixed.
                        "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
                        "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
                        The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH
                          They all suck equally.
                          "

Comment

Originally posted by Badfuzzy
                            I don't know... I really think Friday's is a cut below the rest.

TGI Friday's

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                              Quick: Chilis or Olive Garden
                              olive garden!

Comment

Ruby Tuesday's food isn't too bad, but IMHO the ambiance sucks. Get it to go.

Oliver Garden is IMHO generic Italian. It's tolerable, and isn't really bad, but I really prefer my Italian food to have a lot more flavor than they offer. I'd just as soon take my spice rack with me and "edit" the food.

Chili's is okay, unless the table next to you is full of wasted college kids, and then, well, suffice it to say dinner won't taste very good. I give it a solid meh.

Applebee's is just mediocre, sub-standard food. The last time I went there, when I asked for a standard variety of salad dressing, the response was "Uh uh, we don't got I-talian. Whaddaya think we are, Olive Garden?" Nuff' said.

And TGI Friday's is just awful all around. Blech.
                                I had a college roommate who took every one of his dates there, which explains why he's still single.

Comment

Working...
                                X