No More Paypal Ever!!! :grrr:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More Paypal Ever!!! :grrr:

I started the Paypal account in the Phils using my US bank account thinking that when we came back to the US I could give my credit card info and deposit the money int THE BANK ACCOUNT I STARTED THE PAYPAL ACCOUNT WITH. Well they won't accept a US credit card on an international account. So I contacted them and asked them what to do. They said if I FAXed them copies of documents incl drivers, passport, mail I recieved here with address info, whatever, that they will send me a check. So I did. They sent me an email saying that they recieved the documents and would let me know in iirc 5 days. Weeks later nothing so I just called them and the guy said sorry, but they aren't allowed to send the check to the Philippines. I said, no problem, send it to the US. Can't do that because it's a Philippine account. I said for the hundredth time can't they just deposit it to the US bank account I used to open the Paypal account? "No, not without a Philippine credit card"

So now we can't access the money until we get back to the Phils, get a Phil credit card and change our account to a Phil bank and theoreticly they'll let us have the money then, but I'm beginning to doubt they'll ever give it up. Meanwhile we've sent our own money it it's place so that the Poly House could go forward, so we're quite possibly screwed.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Over $1,000. Man.

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Make a US PayPal account, log into teh Phil one, and transfer it to teh US one
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Yeah, do that

They probably have restrictions based on preventing fraud, is my guess.
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Paypal sucks man.

They are horrible!
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I'm actually trying something a tad tricky.

They gave me the option of making a US paypal acct but it would require 180 days and the guy wasn't sure blah blah...

But it's a possibility if this thing I'm trying doesn't work and we can't get it in the Phils.

Comment

Send it me, and I'll send it to you.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                      I'm actually trying something a tad tricky.

They gave me the option of making a US paypal acct but it would require 180 days and the guy wasn't sure blah blah...

But it's a possibility if this thing I'm trying doesn't work and we can't get it in the Phils.
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                        Send it me, and I'll send it to you.
                        I was thinking something similar. Zkrib is there and has a PayPal account does he not? Can you not transfer to him?
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

give it to me
                          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Well I'll send it to the person who gives me the password to the topless babe forum.

Actually I can't send it, can't do anything without a credit card on the account.

That sais, I'm still into having the topless babe forum password.

I changed the address on one of my credit cards to my Philippine address, seeing if they'll buy it. Might take a while.

Comment

That really sucks. Sorry to have referred you into this crap. (They messed with Arrian too, what a bunch of ****ers.)

Maybe the media would like the story. Heartless corporation steals charity funds from 3rd world homebuilding project...

(I'll message Paypal if you want.)

Comment

Working...
                              X