Civ III for $9.99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ III for $9.99

Does it include Conquests? I saw it at Target and if it has Conquests too I I'll buy it. Didn't say anything about it though on the outside so I thought I better ask.

Anyone know?
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

If it does not say complete, then it is just vanilla.

Comment

I've seen that same one at Target for the same price. It's the jewel-case version, right? If so, that's just vanilla. Look for the shiny silver box that says "Civilization III Complete," with 3 discs. Last I saw (~2 weeks ago), that was $19.99.

Comment

GamersGate has Civ III: Complete for $/€ 9.99 ($ or € depending on whether you are in the US or Europe, don't know for the rest of the world).
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

That's pretty crummy for those in Euroland then... 10 euro is equal to about 18 dollars US, correct?

Then again... the pay in Euros is correspondingly higher.

:hmm:
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

It's because of the VAT you have to pay in the EU. But I think the difference has become somewhat larger than it should because of the fall of the dollar.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

... Regressive Taxation
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
              X