Creationists please explain this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creationists please explain this

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

seems like another nail in the coffin for the anti science superstitious fruitcakes
    Last edited by TheStinger; April 10, 2008, 07:36.
    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Ok: Satan put that there to test our faith.

How'd I do?
    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Creationists are dumb. And they smell.
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Re: Creationists please explain this

Originally posted by TheStinger
        BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

seems like another nail in the coffin for the anti science superstitious fruitcakes
        Not to worry. Facts only affect people who care about the facts.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Creationism is 100% fact proof.
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.â€
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
            Ok: Satan put that there to test our faith.
            Creationists were put here to test my faith. [/Bill Hicks]
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Jeez. Talk about easy targets. You don't make yourself look smart by challenging retards to tests of intelligence.

Comment

If any of you had studied the ancient scrolls, you would know that snakes had legs in the Garden of Eden.

Comment

Yep, if I remember correctly it was the punishment by god (for deceiving Eva) that they lost am and had to crawl upon their belly.

So it seems like a great proof of Genesis
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Great, now I've got a Robert Palmer video and a ZZ Top song stuck in my head simultaneously.
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Sure, but where are all the snakes with smaller and smaller legs?

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

And shouldn't it be four legged, not two?
                        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Someone just proved the historical reality of the Garden of Ede

Even I didn't believe that happened historically, but now you found proof for it
                          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Thinking about it........ maybe this is the fossil of Satan himself!
                            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                              Sure, but where are all the snakes with smaller and smaller legs?
                              dead
                              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                              X