Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no worries mate.

Comment

• Sorry for the delay, guys, but I'm on vacation until next monday, and away from my computer.
      All your base are belong to us

Comment

• SmacxVeteran, I just sent you 2118.

Comment

• turn sent to t_ras. YAY!

Comment

• resent turn with reminder..

Comment

• another reminder sent..

Comment

• Sorry, I had connection problems for about a week. turned
                "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• 2118 to Bodissey
                  alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• 2119 to SmacxVeteran.

Comment

• 2119 to t_ras.

Comment

• Need resend, I don't see it.
                        "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• turn resent.
                          For future reference email me for a resend, don't just post here. I check my emails much more frequently than i come onto this forum.

Comment

• OK.
                            Turned

Comment

• sorry for the delay. i was away from my computer.

if you like motorsport and wanna see some of the pictures from my trip, follow this link.

2119 to Bodissey
                              alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• thats ok... hopefully we can get back on track and get this game moving again.. Nice photos by the way. No pic of you though??

Comment

Working...
                                X