• Show
Clear All

• Nice to see you're back.

Do you need a resend?
    All your base are belong to us

Comment

• Sent On.
      Welcomeback WD
      "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• 2132 to Bodissey
        alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• 2133 to WDplays.

Comment

• and on
            "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• 2133 to Bodissey. sorry for the delay.

Comment

• 2134 to WDPlay.

Comment

• turned

Comment

• 2134 to Bodissey

Comment

• 2135 to WDPlay.

Comment

• andon

Comment

• 2135 to Bodissey

Comment

• 2136 on to WDPLays

Comment

• Fast pase...

Comment

• wow! 2136 to Bodissey

Comment

Working...
                                X