No announcement yet.

New Hope - TTT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gentlemen, let me remind you that we don't have an agreement on the rules here!

@t_ras, wdplays: please take a look at my proposal here
    we also had a voting on another rule regarding copters and planet busters. this one ended up in a tie:
    me and Bodissey voting for: "human factions cannot use copters to attack bases" (with busters allowed)
    v
    Florin and SmacxVeteran voting for completely banning copters and planet busters from the game,
    but of course, they both are gone from the game, so let us know what you think about it.
    alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

• where is the turn?

Comment

• 1) I didn't get the turn yet.
        2) all rules seem to be fine, only 19 I didnt understand.
        "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• turn sent
          "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• 2130 to Bodissey

Comment

• 2131 to WDplay.
              All your base are belong to us

Comment

• I see I'm getting no turns, also I have to resintall and my SMACX is not working, so I will have to find some place to download...

Comment

• Sorry for the delay. I've been away for a bit. Turn sent.

Comment

• Trun here.
                    I loast all mails, so I need Dans mail again...
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Dan?

Comment

• Hey Gang does anyone know the status of our game?

Comment

• Mailed turn to Bdanv, thanks to Boddy

Comment

• 2132 to wdplays
                            All your base are belong to us

Comment

• WD?

Comment

• Hey Guys sorry to have been gone for so long. Have had some problems around the house. But I'm finally back. Hope y'all still want to play.

Comment

Working...
                                X