Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and on to t_ras

Comment

• I moved it on, but I can answer any one on the offers, because if I go to check help or escape the communication window for any reason I can't go back, because I have no com links (only for one of the AIs) . Any Idea how to solve it?
      "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• what is happening??

Comment

• We can try to give him all our frequencies through the diplomatic channels. It might work.
          All your base are belong to us

Comment

• thanks
            "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• ok sounds good. so who has turn now?

Comment

• SmacxVeteran, you might want to reload the last turn you played and try to give t_ras by diplomatic channel all the frequencies he claims to have. That is, if everyone agrees with this as I do.
                All your base are belong to us

Comment

• I reloaded the turn inorder to do this but when i went to give t_ras the comms i couldn't, they did not appear for me to give. That is, the game thinks he has the comms already, so i can not offer them to him in the trading screen.

maybe mart could go in and give the comms to him manually?? thats all i can think of..

Comment

• guys?? what do you think?

Comment

• Hi, I passed on turn 2117 to T_ras, however it is pretty crucial that he see's my diplomatic proposal this turn... so I think if he can't see it, (if the problem persists) then we pause and try and fix it~

Thanks.

Comment

• turned, would you all send me your comlinks please?

Comment

• sorry, did you send the turn? I received an email from you on the 28th of July, however, there was no attachment in it. If you have a finished turn, can you re-send it please.

Comment

• I did it in propose, just to check if you really do the turn or you foward it to someone else to do it for you

resent

Comment

• you don't send it to me anyway, you send it to bdanv, i misunderstood. So Bdanv, did you get the turn ok?? Lets get this moving again~!

Comment

• 2117 to Bodissey. sorry for the delay. i was on the road.
                                alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

Working...
                                X