Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turn to t_ras, sorry bout delay

Comment

I have a curious bug, I got the communications form other players, but I don't seem to have there comlinks...???
      "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

Ok, I got no answers so I sent it as-is.
        "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

2113 to Bodissey
          alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

2113 to SmacxVeteran.
            All your base are belong to us

Comment

and on

Comment

you sent me 2113 again. pls check and resend

Comment

fixed, sorry for the mistake.

Comment

2114 to Bodissey

Comment

• 2115 to SmacxVeteran.

Comment

• Turn to T_ras. Bdanv is soaring on the graph!

Comment

• are you sure? i'm not DataAngels in this game...

Comment

• and on

Comment

• 2115 to Bodissey

Comment

• 2116 on to SmacxVeteran

Comment

Working...
                                X