Chieftain
    Warlord
    Noble
    Prince
    Monarch
    Emperor
    Immortal

THIS POLL CLOSES IN 4 DAYS FROM NOW!!!!

As the first poll vote was somewhat diluted with non team leaders voting we shall proceed with voting by PM.
    Could all teams gather their votes in their private forums and keep them to themselves for the time being.
    Once I have posted The Rabbits vote in this public thread, could all team leaders please send their teams decision to me by PM.
    Once I have received all team votes, or the vote period has expired, I will post the submitted team votes as quotes so all can see that everything is above board and legitimate.

Team leaders, please gather your teamies in your private forums and decide what difficulty level you would like to play with.

Please remember that the map will be reviewed and tweaked by a human mapmaker before we get to play on it so all will be as fair and interesting as possible.......

I will only accept team votes by PM from the following people, unless advised by them to the contrary:

Gathering Storm : Krill
    Imperio : X_MiTH_X
    PAL : Whip[lash
    Realms Beyond : Swiss Pauli
    Team Banana : Will
    Templars : Beta
    The Rabbits of Caerbannog : RobWorham

Team leaders, please organise your team votes in your private forums as quickly and efficiently as possible.

THIS POLL CLOSES IN 4 DAYS FROM NOW!!!!
    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Originally posted by joncnunn
    I think if you want ALL the differences, then someone needs to paste handicap.xml.

That might also be slightly different between 3.13 & Burhic's. I assume that the next offical patch's handicap will look closer to Burhic's than 3.13 to the extent they differ.

In a nutshell though, as difficultly level increases:
    1. Human's maintenance cost & inflation increases slowing the economy.
    2. Human science cost increases, slowing research
    3. Human bonsuses against Barbs decrease and evenually disapear entirely.
    4. More chances of barbs appearing from goody huts at the expense of good items, often the best advaible.
    5. Human free unit support decreases.
    6. # of defenders of barb towns increase.

Following only apply if "No vasal states" unticked & a team for whatever reason grants a landmass indepence.

7. AI build costs decrease.
    8. AI free unit support increases.
    9. AI gets free units when it got set free?
    10. AI gets free units when founding or capturing towns?
    Thanks joncnunn
    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

I will endeavour to post The Rabbits vote within 2 days from now, so all other team leaders have a further 2 days to submit your team votes to me via PM........

Once I have posted our team choice, please PM your team choice to me, or if you aren't worried about disclosing your vote before other teams, then post it here for all to see.

Once I have all team choices by PM, or they have been publicly posted, or the vote timer has run out; I will post quotes of the submitted PM's for all to see, and hopefully we will have a decision on this setting........

Cheers!!

Comment

The Rabbits vote :

Prince

Comment

I have received RB's preferences by PM

Comment

I have received Templar's preferences by PM

Comment

I will close this poll in approx 24 hours........

Comment

I have received Imperio's preferences by PM

Comment

OK, time is up!!!

Her are the votes....

Originally posted by RobWorham
                  The Rabbits vote :

Prince
                  Originally posted by Zeviz
                  Hi,

Here are RB's votes for current polls:

Difficulty Level - Noble

Thanks,
                  Zeviz
                  Originally posted by Hercules
                  Templar results polls 22-26

Team Setup Poll #26 : Difficulty Level

monarch
                  Originally posted by RobWorham
                  I send you the vote of Imperio

Difficulty Level : -Prince
                  Team Banana : No vote

PAL : No vote

Gathering Storm : No vote

Comment

OK, here is my reasoning on this one :

Prince received 2 votes, Noble 1, Monarch 1. I'm going to go with Prince as Noble and Monarch cancel each other out and average at Prince anyway....

So I hereby declare :

Prince

the winner!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X