Chieftain
    Warlord
    Noble
    Prince
    Monarch
    Emperor
    Immortal
    Deity

Please remember that the map will be reviewed and tweaked by a human mapmaker before we get to play on it so all will be as fair and interesting as possible.......

THIS POLL CLOSES IN 2 DAYS FROM NOW!!!!
    Settler
    12.50%
    Chieftain
    0.00%
    Warlord
    0.00%
    Noble
    12.50%
    Prince
    50.00%
    Monarch
    25.00%
    Emperor
    0.00%
    Immortal
    0.00%
    Deity
    0.00%
    :ana:
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

I know this poll is a day early, but these are the last batch of polls, and I am eager to get this process over with........

I'll still open the public polls on the correct date though......
    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Not too sure exactly what differences are made now that BtS is out, but have put some feelers out, and am working on the data......

Comment

As is by magic........

Originally posted by joncnunn
        I think if you want ALL the differences, then someone needs to paste handicap.xml.

That might also be slightly different between 3.13 & Burhic's. I assume that the next offical patch's handicap will look closer to Burhic's than 3.13 to the extent they differ.

In a nutshell though, as difficultly level increases:
        1. Human's maintenance cost & inflation increases slowing the economy.
        2. Human science cost increases, slowing research
        3. Human bonsuses against Barbs decrease and evenually disapear entirely.
        4. More chances of barbs appearing from goody huts at the expense of good items, often the best advaible.
        5. Human free unit support decreases.
        6. # of defenders of barb towns increase.

Following only apply if "No vasal states" unticked & a team for whatever reason grants a landmass indepence.

7. AI build costs decrease.
        8. AI free unit support increases.
        9. AI gets free units when it got set free?
        10. AI gets free units when founding or capturing towns?

Comment

Prince.
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

My liege...
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I was debating between Prince and Monarch level but decided that because we are all human players then the difficulty of the game will be higher anyway because of our combined brainpower. Also, it looks like BtS's difficulty levels are made up differently from previous versions of civ.

So I voted Prince.
              Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
              Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

I'm thinking the AI should be Monarch+ due to the fact that there is multiple people evaluating each civ choices, leading to better play as compared one person playing a SP game.

Comment

The difference in happy and health caps are gone,right?
                  If so, with 7 human teams, not a great change.
                  Best regards,

Comment

I will vote :

Prince

in the public forum.....

Comment

Working...
                    X