BTS Scenario; Next War

Players and turn order:

Nuke Boy, Great Southern Empire
    Beta, Pan Asia People's Cooperative
    Zoid, Europa
    Nugog, American Inc.

Normal speed
    All other settings are per the scenario
    Last edited by Av8tor; March 24, 2008, 01:49.
    Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Nuke Boy - can you PM Zoid your email addy please?
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Also - sorry for this, but have you created the game yet?

If not - then maybe take another look at the play order - you, Beta and Zoid are all in the Northern Hemisphere, where as I am in the Southern Hemisphere (and also tend to play in the evening) - so if the order went Beta, you, Zoid then me - the game may "flow" better.

If it is already created - no worries.

Comment

I am standing by on creating the game. I am not fussy as to who I play - and Nugog raises a good point about the turn order.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Unfortunately in the scenario you can't change the civ turn order. Nugog raises a good point on turn and should be first or last.

Nugog if you want to go first go ahead a create and be the Great Southern empire.

Otherwise I'll create and be the Great Southern empire.
            Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Nuke Boy - if you create the game please.

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
                  Nuke Boy - if you create the game please.

Please what?

Comment

Sorry - bad english on my part.

Can you make the game - not me?

Original chosen civs will be fine - I did not realise that you could not change the play order - I have played the mod - not the scenario before.

Comment

The game has begun! Note the turn order has been changed

On the first turn the government of the Great Southern Empire, which was lead by "The Lady", was overthrown by El Jeffe

2057 to Beta

Comment

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid

Comment

Beta did you get the turn?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X