Team Setup Poll #7 : Sea Level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Setup Poll #7 : Sea Level

OK, the map script has finally been decided!!!

Now we have Terra, but what sea level do we want to play with??

The options are :

Low
    Medium
    High

THIS POLL CLOSES IN 4 DAYS FROM NOW!!!!

As the first poll vote was somewhat diluted with non team leaders voting we shall proceed with voting by PM.
    Could all teams gather their votes in their private forums and keep them to themselves for the time being.
    Once I have posted The Rabbits vote in this public thread, could all team leaders please send their teams decision to me by PM.
    Once I have received all team votes, or the vote period has expired, I will post the submitted team votes as quotes so all can see that everything is above board and legitimate.

Team leaders, please gather your teamies in your private forums and decide what sea level you would like to play with.

Please remember that the map will be reviewed and tweaked by a human mapmaker before we get to play on it so all will be as fair and interesting as possible.......

I will only accept team votes by PM from the following people, unless advised by them to the contrary:

Eirich Tuireann : Paddy
    Gathering Storm : Krill
    Imperio : X_MiTH_X
    PAL : Whip[lash
    Realms Beyond : Swiss Pauli
    Team Banana : Will
    Templars : Beta
    The Rabbits of Caerbannog : RobWorham

Team leaders, please organise your team votes in your private forums as quickly and efficiently as possible.

THIS POLL CLOSES IN 4 DAYS FROM NOW!!!!
    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

I will endeavour to post The Rabbits vote within 2 days from now, so all other team leaders have a further 2 days to submit your team votes to me via PM........

Once I have posted our team choice, please PM your team choice to me, or if you aren't worried about disclosing your vote before other teams, then post it here for all to see.

Once I have all team choices by PM, or they have been publicly posted, or the vote timer has run out; I will post quotes of the submitted PM's for all to see, and hopefully we will have a decision on this setting........

Cheers!!
    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

No Random or let the mapdesigner choose option?
      1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
      Templar Science Minister
      AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

No, because the majority of people wanted to choose all the major settings......... (see team setup poll #1)

Comment

The Rabbits have voted for a medium sea level!!!

Comment

I have received RB's PM regarding this setting.....

Comment

I'm guessing the 5 teams who haven't voted need more time to reach their final decision. Please vote, or advise everyone else, of your teams situation as soon as possible.

Comment

PAL have submitted their vote by PM

Comment

Templars have submitted their vote by PM

Comment

Imperio vote low
                    Quiero cambiar el mundo pero no me dejan el código fuente

Comment

Still waiting for Gathering Storm and Team Banana!!!

Can anyone from these teams please enlighten us as to how much longer you need??

Cheers

Comment

OK, this poll will close in 14.5 hours time!!!

It will then have been open for 7 days, more than enough time to get a vote in.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by RobWorham
                          The Rabbits have voted for a medium sea level!!!
                          Originally posted by X_MiTH_X
                          Imperio vote low
                          Originally posted by Swiss Pauli
                          Hi Rob,

Team RB votes:

sea level - high

Cheers,

Swiss
                          Originally posted by Whip[lash
                          PAL supports LOW sea level.
                          Originally posted by Beta
                          Templars vote:

Sea Level - Medium
                          Gathering Storm : No vote
                          Team Banana : No vote

Comment

So,

Imperio : Low Sea Level
                            PAL : Low Sea Level
                            The Rabbits : Medium Sea Level
                            Templars : Medium Sea Level
                            Realms Beyond : High Sea Level

Gathering Storm : No submission
                            Team Banana : No submission

Comment

So, if there are no objextions, I will declare

Medium Sea Level

the winner!!!

2 votes for low, 1 vote for high, 2 votes for medium - the average seems to be medium.

If any team leader would like a re-vote on this setting, please post here and I would be happy to oblige.

Comment

Working...
                              X