Lost in Space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nugog

Should we start now and patch when it comes out - or continue to await the patch?
    I say we start now, I'm tired of waiting...
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Suits me.
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Ok. Platy, you want in?

Comment

Zoid - when we get up and running can you change the play order to Rob then FeMme or vise versa please?

There is a 2 hour time difference between NZ and PNG which may lead to and extra day between turns.
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

NG, why does 24kbps prevenet PTBS play? It won't make it loads of fun i'm sure, but it in theory should work (you'll have hellish pings, but you won't be the first to do so ...)
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
              NG, why does 24kbps prevenet PTBS play? It won't make it loads of fun i'm sure, but it in theory should work (you'll have hellish pings, but you won't be the first to do so ...)

I have been unable to connect to my previous pitboss games I had going when I got here.

Fingers crossed I will get a better speed soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
                Zoid - when we get up and running can you change the play order to Rob then FeMme or vise versa please?

There is a 2 hour time difference between NZ and PNG which may lead to and extra day between turns.
                Will do...

Comment

Zoid - I would take that as a no from Platy - lets Super Swede!

Comment

Comment

I'll set it up tonight.

Comment

2302 AD (first turn) to Rob!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid
                            2302 AD (first turn) to Rob!
                            Which civ did you give me?
                            Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Damn, I forgot you. Sorry... I'll restart the game.

Comment

Oh, and I put the civs on random so it'll be a surprise

Comment

Working...
                                X