Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Checking in" Thread

Hey.

I just finished my first MBA class, it's 10:30 pm here and I've been up since 5:30am, so has been that past 2 months... and it continues. Time I am not at work working, I spend at work doing homework, and time I'm not a work, I'm at school, and time I'm not at school I'm at home doing homework, and when that is done I spend with family. My priorities are all messed up, I know, and I apologize for neglecting the OT; things will change... in another 2 years or so.

On another note I have begun meeting with a career councilor and they have been greatly helpful. While I hate moving jobs 1.5 years after starting one, again, I am thinking of looking for another job. I really want to get into project management and then into VC, and I think I should act now. There are a couple of great PM jobs here in the Cinci area, and once my resume is ready I think I will try. If it works as planned I will have even less time!!!

Anyway, life is good, wifey is not enjoying pregnancy, but Josie is looking forward to her new brother (male intuition). We don't make enough money, taxes suck, McCain for President, go Red Wings, economy is sheity, Sloww's a bastard, Lost is awesome, American Idol did a good job selecting for hot chicks who can't sing, Germans can't land planes, snow sucks I'm glad winter is ending, beer is best cold but I will take it warm, I rule, you don't, eat more cheese, and...

MONKEY!!!
    Monkey!!!

hey Japher!

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I didn't realize the VC had infiltrated Cinncinappy.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Venture Capital smarta$$
        Monkey!!!

Comment

*counselor
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I will be watching the Red Wings continue their futility against the Blackhawks April 2...
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I spell it wrong every time... still, it's good to know you can still read,
              and correct native English speakers

there are seriously some Indians in my class that give you guys a bad name.
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Rock on, Japher.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

How about you get yur priorities straight, mister!

SPec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                  X