He isn't the best student

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He isn't the best student

ST. PAUL, Minn. - Authorities in Minnesota accuse a man en route to anger management class of striking a woman after becoming, well, angry.

Justin John Boudin pleaded guilty Friday to fifth-degree assault in Ramsey County District Court.

The county attorney's office says the 27-year-old can expect to face a sentence for time served in jail, at least 120 days, and probation when he is sentenced May 5.

According to a criminal complaint, Boudin was waiting at a bus stop on Aug. 29 when he accosted a 59-year-old woman and others.

The complaint alleges that when she took out a cell phone to call police, she was hit in the face, and a 63-year-old man who tried to stop the assailant was then hit with a blue folder - which fell on the ground.

Police tracked the man down through the folder, which included Boudin's name and anger management homework.

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I HATE angry people!
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Laughing at other people's mental business because your own doesn't seem so bad these days?

Comment

Works for me, as well as makes the world go round. But I'm thinking you aren't replying to my post.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
            Laughing at other people's mental business because your own doesn't seem so bad these days?
            Surely you see the humour in this?

How about this one?

PORT HOPE -- A Cobourg man who police say was late for court yesterday didn't help matters when he drove off a bridge and plunged onto the frozen Ganaraska River.

Now he has a new charge to face -- careless driving.

Port Hope Police said the man, in his 30s, was on his way to Port Hope criminal court on an undisclosed matter when he lost control of his car around 10:30 a.m.

The Toyota Corolla struck an island supporting one of the columns for the railway viaduct and mounted a curb before plunging three metres onto the ice-covered Ganaraska River.

"Apparently his speed was too fast for the road conditions and he lost control," said Const. Bob Pitcher.

The driver allegedly told police he was late for court in Port Hope.

He was treated for minor injuries at the scene, but refused to be taken to hospital.

After a brief period with officers, the man walked to the court building -- which was less than a block from where his car went into the river.

Pedestrians stopped to take pictures of the event in downtown Port Hope.

Brennan Vanderwater has been charged with careless driving.

"Brennan Vanderwater"

I suggest a change to "Underwater"
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Wiglaf

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                Absolutely
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                  Surely you see the humour in this?
                  Etchy is German
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I see what some people may consider a good basis for a laugh - especially when it makes them feel better about their miserable selves.

Comment

I see the humour bypass was a complete success then
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I think he's just a sore loser since he didn't win in Stackenblacken recently...
                        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Etchy is German

Schadenfreude (IPA: [ˈʃa¢°dənˌfʁɔʏ̯də] Audio (German) (help¡¤info)) is a German word meaning 'pleasure taken from someone else's misfortune'. It has been borrowed by the English language[1] and is sometimes also used as a loanword by other languages.

Comment

Stackenblacken!
                            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

...mit viener snitzlin und der pilsner liter!

Comment

Working...
                              X