"

Comment

• I'm back.

EPW, how goes it on your side?

Comment

• btw yes, Hesterate is still around.
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Hi Herc. Is this still going? Lets get mid involved and crank it up.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta View Post
            Hi Herc. Is this still going? Lets get mid involved and crank it up.
            or
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• ____________________________
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich View Post
                Exactly.

Comment

• Anyone still up for this game?

Comment

• I am of course.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                    X