Cat and Mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To hesterate
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Turn 2880 to EPW.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• 2880BC to Beta

Comment

• to Hesterate
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 2840BC to Beta

Comment

• to H

Comment

• For some reason I can't open Civ anymore on my computer. I'm working on it (it just does nothing - doesn't even go to the initial Civ screen, and there's no error message). I just installed the Vista service pack, and I'm guessing it has something to do with that. So, I'll play as soon as I can, but I can't even open Civ at all right now.

If anyone has any thoughts, I'm all ears.
                Last edited by Hesterate; October 16, 2008, 18:34.

Comment

• Actually, it just might be a bad/corrupted save (due to the transmission). It has happend in the past, after all.

I suggest that Beta resend you a fresh save and see if that works.

Hesterate, PM Beta and request a resend of the save.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• I actually can't open Civ anymore at all, not just when I try to open the save

Comment

• Ok, problem's resolved, and the save's on to hercules

Comment

• Turn 2800 BC to EPW.

Comment

• I'm not going to be able to play in the near future, better find a replacement.
                          "

Comment

• Ok Replacement being advertised.

Comment

• Replacement found. Jd Middleton.

Now going to check if Hesterate is still around.

Comment

• As a note to all: Tomorrow morning I am leaving for Honolulu for a few days. I will back home again on the evenimg of December 8th (next Monday night).
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X