Cat and Mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and to hesterate
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

3720 to EPW
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

>
        "

Comment

3720BC to Beta

Comment

to Hest.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Can you send that again? I had some sort of email screwup and don't seem to have it.

Comment

You might need to email/PM Beta about that Hesterate, since Beta was out of town this weekend for Easter.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Turn to Hercules.

Thanks to Beta for the super-fast resend

Comment

And welcome back into the fold Beta! I hope you had a relaxing weekend.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

turn 3680 BC to EPW

Comment

peoples are not following through with their postings!

Gawd, how I hate having to dig a thead up just to post my turn.

Any how, 3680BC to Beta.

Comment

onto witt
                          "

Comment

Originally posted by EPW
                            onto witt
                            Don't EVEN try it!

(although, I must admit, I found it immensely humorous!)

Comment

to Hesterate

Comment

3640 to EPW

Comment

Working...
                                X